Parent/Athlete to College
Parent/Athlete to College Information
These resources have been made available from the NCAA for students and parents to have the information they need regarding the new college athlete eligibility standards.
Coaches and Athletic Administrators
· Eligibility Center Quick Reference Sheet- A complete breakdown of the NCAA Divisions I and II initial-eligibility standards.
· New Academic Requirements Document- This document discusses the new academic standards for student-athletes enrolling at a college or university on or after August 1, 2016.
· Initial-Eligibility Online Course- This free course is designed to educate coaches, parents, and counselors about the NCAA's initial-eligibility requirements. After completing the course, you will be more prepared to advise your student-athletes about the necessary steps to become certified to compete in NCAA Divisions I and II athletics.
· Guide for the College-Bound Student-Athlete- The Guide is a highly comprehensive tool, that has been designed to help you understand the NCAA initial-eligibility process and to prepare student-athletes for transitioning from high school to becoming an NCAA Division I or II student-athlete.
· Initial-Eligibility Brochure- A quick guide to the standards and steps that it takes to become an NCAA Division I or II student-athlete.
· 2012-13 Your Path to the Student-Athlete Experience Presentation (for Students)- A PPT for students and parents to provide insight into our process.